I'm fighting a yucky summer cold. I hope it passes quickly and without much of the runny nose and watery eyes.
We've got an "end of summer bash" to go to on Saturday. I'm so excited. I won't have either kid, we're spending the night so I don't have to worry about driving all the way home from somewhere I've only been once. I hate to drive anymore. It's weird but ever since I've become a stay at home mom, I really don't like it.
I've got a lot to do today, so I shouldn't really be on the computer updating my blog but hey, I'm taking a sick day. (Kids are still here so it doesn't really count as a sick day but I'm planning on just hanging out on the couch.)
I start watching Baby Sarah on Thursday. YAY! I think it'll somehow help me to have another baby around. I still miss Kameron. Even though I didn't have him and he was never here for me to take care of, it's the planning to take care of him and getting used to the idea of having a third baby and then having it taken away from you. I'm dreading October. On the bright side, I've been contemplating wether or not I believe in God and if I do, what is the reason he took my baby away? If I don't, then it was just a scientific/ biological thing. So it's a catch 22, if I believe in God I'm so mad at him. I love you Kameron. If there is a heaven I know you're there along with Sarah. It's hard to believe it's been a year since we lost her. The world is less bright without her here.
No comments:
Post a Comment