Thursday, August 6, 2009
Revamping and birthdays
I've been doing a little blog remodel. I can't seem to find a background I am in love with. So, I settled. I'm not usually a settler but today is the exception. See, I shouldn't even really be on here. I should be up and cleaning my house or baking a cake. Tonight is Brian's birthday dinner. Yummy stuffed pork tenderloin, corn on the cob, home made mashed potatoes with cheddar cheese, red lobster style biscuits. mmmm.....plus birthday cake. How could life get any better? I'll tell you how. If I could keep my house clean. I feel like I do the same thing every single day. Pick up the same toys. Put away the same couch throw pillows and fix the same food for breakfast and lunch wash the same dishes. Any tips on how to break up the monotony of my day would be greatly appreciated!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment