Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Matthew 25 Ministries

logo2
I am working to promote their Facebook page and to help spread the word about this awesome organization that does Humanitarian Aid and Disaster Relief around the world and throughout the United States.  They have recently responded to the devastating tornadoes.   Forbes.com lists Matthew 25:Ministries as the 6th most efficient charity out of the top 200 largest charities in the United States.  You can learn more about them by visiting their webpage HERE.  

The mission of Matthew 25: Ministries is to fulfill Matthew 25:34-40 by providing nutritional food to the hungry, clean water to the thirsty, clothing to the naked, shelter to the homeless, medical care to the ill, and humanitarian supplies to prisoners.

PS : If you want to enter a giveaway for an iPad 2 that is helping promote this charity, click "HERE"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kendra! I believe that I got the subscribe feed fixed! I deleted your original comment since it didn't let you subscribe. If you want to try it again and leave another comment, that would be great! Thanks!
Chanin
www.mommysreviewsandgiveaways.com