April
My baby girl turned 2 years old.
She had a Minnie Mouse themed birthday party. Normally, I'm meticulous about my cakes but my "precious angel" decided it would be a great idea to "help" me put the icing on / eat it off the cake. So this was all the effort I was putting into a 1/2 eaten cake. How did she jump into her terrible 2's so quickly?
Here's the birthday girl!
She enjoyed opening her presents, it's quicker if you use your teeth.
May
Our first REAL family vacation. The kids first time seeing the ocean. It was amazing! We Love Fort Walton Beach and Destin Florida!!!
Their first look at the beach and the ocean.
Playing in the sand the first day.
He loved everything about Florida.
The sand was her favorite thing.
Best Friends Forever!
Daddy and Malakai racing go carts!
My loves!
Hysterical children
The Gulfarium. Josie loved the "bobbies".
Could they be any more perfect?
My princess snuggled up for the trip home.
My little boy, tired from his first trip to the ocean.
June
We found out we were expecting again.
We had a pig roast at mom's. I made home made BBQ sauces. Recipes will be posted in a later post.
August
My baby is all grown up. Starting Kindergarten. :(
September
Malakai started taking Karate. He's pretty awesome.
My little cougar.
Josie, Parker, Sarah and Malakai at the Homecoming Parade.
October
My Darth Vader.
My little Elephant.
"I got candy"
Me passing out candy.
(Top to bottom) Brian's, mine, and Malakai's...Josie's is at the bottom. Not carved. She just got to scribble with markers.....I can't imagine her with a weapon of any sort at this age.
November
My little princess getting ready for Thanksgiving.
They love each other so much.
December
Malakai on Christmas morning. I thought he was praying. But he got up and hugged us and said "this is everything I ever wanted" This was before he got a single present. I have the sweetest son ever.
Josie's present from Santa Claus.
Malakai's present from Santa Claus.
I love his faces he makes while opening gifts.
Josie opening presents Christmas morning.
January
I loved our relaxing New Years Eve. No parties, no craziness. Just me (8 months pregnant) my wonderful husband and our beautiful children. We stayed in Newport and had a pizza party and watched cartoons.
Oh, and stood in the window watching boats go down the river and cars cross the bridge.
And the kids jumped on the bed.
SO MUCH FUN!


1 comment:
I completely understand not being able to keep up with a blog! I post a few times a month at best. Just too busy living life to always write about it. Hope all is well with you and your family of 5!
Post a Comment