Malakai is the sweetest thing ever. He has been so lovable lately. More so than usual. He told Josie tonight that she is the best sister ever. I wish Josie would say "mama" I worry that she's behind on her talking.
My grandpa is getting married Saturday. Gross. The reason it's so gross is that my grandma only passed away 7 months ago. It makes me sad. Part of me thinks that he was with this woman before my grandma passed away. Which makes me sick to my stomach.
Brian and I seem to be fighting a lot lately. It's frustrating! I feel like we can't communicate. Maybe it's more me than him. Because I'm on some sort of emotional roller coaster. I think I'm going to go in for a physical with my general practitioner.
I can't believe it's been 2 months and 2 days since the miscarriage. I want Josie to be a big sister and I want them to be close in age but I just can't wrap my head around being pregnant again. Just as I couldn't wrap my head around the idea of just being "unpregnant" after we lost the baby.
I love you Kameron. May you rest in Jesus' arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment